HOLLANDIA 700-III COMFORT INBUILT SUNROOF
The Hollandia 700-III Comfort offers five available sizes to fit nearly any vehicle. Webasto power inbuilt sunroofs are designed with quality and innovation in mind, adding clean elegant styling to the exterior while matching the vehicle's interior to create a custom look. The sunroof panel tilts or slides open at the touch of a button, giving you complete control of the amount of sunlight and fresh air that you want.
Each Hollandia 700-III Comfort Sunroof matches the look and finish of the vehicle‘s exterior and blends into the interior for a sophisticated finish. The sunroof panel vents to let in fresh air or opens fully to let in all the sun. The new Hollandia 700-III Comfort switch is available in three colors; black, grey and beige with a high-end chrome trim complimenting the matching sliding sunshade and creating a custom application look.
The Hollandia 700-III Comfort is now equipped with Structure Plus. Structure Plus is designed to ensure proper function and strength in all approved Webasto sunroof installations. The additional structure and specific design make Webasto sunroofs with Structure Plus the strongest aftermarket sunroofs in Webasto‘s portfolio.
WEBASTO HOLLANDIA 700-III COMFORT SUNROOF
- Large integrated tilting and sliding sunroof
- Highly protective Venus® glass panel reflects 99% of UV radiation, 80% of light and 97% of heat
- Interior color-matched sliding sunshade
- Illuminated, Soft Touch® switch with single-touch operation
- Closes from open automatically when the ignition is switched off
- Hollandia 790-II Comfort is the largest inbuilt sunroof on the market today
- Integrated safety system, anti-pinch, prevents closing if an object is detected